12.29.2009

Weekly Meal Plan

About every two weeks or so, I get a "menu" ready for the upcoming two weeks. I search the internet for recipes, checking what's in season, and compile my grocery list in a word document (yep, I actually type out my grocery list, although I don't print it anymore, I just use my handy dropbox ap on the ole' iphone) So, list in hand, we make our trip grocery shopping. When we get home I write down the list of meals on a dry erase board in the kitchen and we can choose which meal we want to make each day. There is always room for leftovers, the occasional take-out or maybe a trip to a restaurant. Here is this weeks menu:

Tuna and Green Bean Salad

Greek Pizza

 

Halibut in Artichoke and Tomato Broth

Spinach, Red Pepper Feta Quiche





Veggie Burgers with Sauteed Broccoli

Salmon Picatta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...