6.04.2012

Warm Weather Essentials

It's already June and along with studying for the NCLEX, I'm gearing up for summer. Here are some of my warm weather essentials.


American Eagle makes the Perfect Summer Shorts, the Midi Short: the perfect length.

This lightweight, fast drying Pestamel Beach Towel can be used as a sarong, towel or blanket.

These Honey Yogurt Berry Pops, a healthy popsicle with fruit, natural sweeteners and high protein greek yogurt. Make your own with these Stainless Steel Popsicle Molds or this Push Pop Mold!

I hate doing my hair in the summer and this Twisted Updo is perfect for short hair. If I had longer hair, I'd rock the perfect messy bun everyday.

I think this Summertime in Paris Cocktail sounds sophisticated and refreshing. A bottle of  Rose wine is also great on warm evenings. You could also make some of these great alcohol free cocktails.

This Straw Tote is perfect for the beach or the farmers market, or just as a purse.

I've been eyeing these Tom's Casual Flats but they're a bit pricey. Another option are these chic Bensimon Sneakers or these classic Converse Chuck Taylor slip-ons

P.S. More summer essentials and some simple summer food

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...