1.17.2011

California Dreaming

During one my few short breaks from nursing school, Mike and I are planning a trip to San Francisco Don't worry I won't buy a hybrid and pass out awareness citations (South Park Reference). We're so excited to visit all the beautiful places around San Francisco and try to immerse ourselves in West Coast culture. The trip is in the early stages of planning so nothing has been determined but here are some places I'm dreaming about.

Of course, the Golden Gate Bridge

Muir Woods - home of some of the California coastal redwoods

Sausalito - a dreamy little coastal town across the Golden Gate bridge

Napa Valley - wine making and tours

Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market - for a wide variety of local, organic and artisanal foods. Right up my alley.

Anyone have some recommendations for must visit places in San Francisco?
Image 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...