1.04.2011

2010: Year in Review

January:
Our 2nd wedding anniversary, completed my nursing school prereqs, started eating vegetarian



February:
My brother A.J. married his wife Kristin, Turned 25 with the worst hangover of my life


March:
Learned to crochet, Learned to make sushi


April:
Celebrated 9 years (total) with my husband, Got a Monroe piercing, Easter fun

May:
Planted my first garden, Said goodbye to the River Garage



June:
Vacationed in Michigan, Made a life changing decision



July:
Camped in upstate Michigan



August:
Left my job, Started nursing school



September:
Learned to preserve fruits and vegetables



October:
Finished decorating the living room, Halloween fun



November:
Thanksgiving at home



December:
Started hospital clinicals, Completed my first semester of nursing school, Spent Christmas and New Years in Michigan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...