11.24.2010

Talkin' Turkey

Although we love our 1400 sq. ft. townhouse, it's not really conducive to holding large family gatherings like Thanksgiving. Mike and I will instead by heading to my Aunt Bobbie's for dinner with our families. I thought it would be fun however, to put together a plan for if/when I host Thanksgiving. Here's what I came up with:

The Invites



The Music

Everybody Eats When They Come To My House - Cab Calloway
All That Meat and No Potatoes - Fats Waller
This Land is your Land - Woody Guthrie
Home - Michael Buble
L'auttono - Vivaldi
Autumn Leaves - Johnny Mercer
Turkey in the Straw - The Hi-Lo's
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Theme - Vince Guaraldi

The Decor



The Kids Table



The Menu



The Dessert


Pecan Pie Pumpkin Pie

What about you? If you're hosting Thanksgiving, do you go for the traditional meal like me, or do you try something fun and new. Or, if you've never hosted Thanksgiving, are there any fun things you would like to try? Leave a comment below and let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...