11.18.2011

Woodland Nursery

I've been hiding this from you. This is the nursery that I dream about for our future little one. A soothing, gender neutral, not too over the top woodland nursery. No I'm not pregnant, but there are whispers in the air about when we'll get down to business. I'll be done with school next May so I'll be looking for a job and we're still trying to move home. But a year from now? Early 2013? Maybe.


1. Branch Bookshelf - Oliver Dolle - I think this could be DIYed
2. 3D wall stick birds - Urban Outfitters
3. Short Drum Pendant in Natural Linen - West Elm
4. Baby Deer - The Animal Print Shop by Sharon Montrose
5. Tree of Life Art Print - Degree
6. Grey Sparrow Crib - Ouef NYC - I found a similar and more affordable one at Walmart!
7. IKEA flokati rug - No longer available
8. Diabolo Bed Bumper - Smallable
9. Ceramic Branch Table Lamp - West Elm
10. Mercury Owl -  West Elm
11. Lyrical Branches Window Curtain - World Market
12. Dupioni Grommet Curtain, Metallic Silver - World Market - I liked both 11. and 12. and couldn't decide.
13. Amish wood rocker - Baby Eco Trends - Could definitely be thrifted, we have one waiting in my in-law's basement.
14. Knitted Camo Pouf - CB2
15. Swaddle Blanket - Aden + Anais - Pattern no longer available
16. Mid Century Modern Dresser - Can be found on Craigslist and in thrift stores
17. Mushroom Stool - VivaTerra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...