2.27.2012

27


Today I turn 27. I've been noticing small signs of aging lately. My skin is drier, my metabolism is slowing, my back hurts after a long day in clinical. I'm not worried or sad about these changes, just noticing. I have no qualms about getting older, but if there is anything I've learned from caring for the sick, it's that life is unpredictable, and there are no guarantees. It reminds me of the way I want to live my life and the things I still want to accomplish. 

Travel more

Exercise

Get up earlier (a little)

Spend more time with friends

Forget how it "should" be

Watch less TV

Live in the moment

Read more books

Be less cheap

Entertain more

Stop trying to be perfect

Spend more time outside

Be more independent

Here's to 27.

Image via Rifle Paper Co.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...