3.20.2012

Happy Spring

Today is the first day of spring or the vernal equinox and the weather here in Illinois has been lovely. 80+ degrees, with blue sky and sunshine. The grass is green, there are buds on the trees and plants peeking out of the ground. I wish I could say I've been outside enjoying the weather, but the past few weeks have flown by and have been full of bullshit busy work at school, a sweet head cold, a broken washing machine, a handful of showings, and the start of role transition, which is my very last clinical experience of nursing school and signals the beginning of our final 8 weeks before graduation. 


Although things have been busy I've definitely got Spring Fever. I've been creeping on Polyvore putting together some bright and shiny spring outfits, dreaming of freshening up the house, and putting meals together with fresh spring produce. Stay tuned for some spring inspired fashion, decor and meals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...