3.17.2012

St. Patrick's Day

I had some grand plans for St. Patrick's Day including baking homemade Irish Soda BreadStout cupcakes, and a visit to family, but a hellish week at school and a knock-me-on-my-ass flu led to a more subdued St. Patty's Day. 
Fortunately my wonderful husband grabbed all the accouterments for a tradtional American St. Patrick's day dinner: corned Beef and cabbage. Also we're skipping the green beer and replacing it with some Black and Tans (Guinness and brown ale). 

Black and Tans are great, but have you tried a Black and Blue? Some other things to mix up with your beer. 

If I'm feeling up to it, maybe I'll take some of that leftover corned beef and make some corned beef hash for breakfast tomorrow (after another showing of course).


Be safe and have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

image 1, 2, 3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...