9.29.2010

Weekly Meal Plan

3 Bean Chili

Penne with Tomatoes, Eggplant and Mozzarella

Salmon with Zucchini and Eggplant Couscous and Feta

Roast Chicken Dinner with Roasted Garlic Gravy

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

On Friday I'm tackling cooking a whole chicken. I've picked up a little roaster chicken and am using it to bake a nice classic very fallish dish; root vegetables and roast chicken. I also plan on taking the left over chicken and tossing together a chicken salad and then using the rest to make a homemade chicken stock.

P.S. See a lot of eggplant? I was fortunate enough to receive a bag full of freshly picked eggplant from my Mom when she came in to town over the past weekend. So, when I made the weekly meal plan I made sure to include a whole lotta eggplant. We are not only planning on using it in these meals but also threw it on a homemade pizza the other night.

Want to get all my Domestic Observances sent straight to your email? Enter your email in the box on the left that says "Subscribe via email". Or subscribe to posts here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...