10.05.2011

Homemade Christmas

This year my family was coerced decided to do a homemade Christmas. I'm not a big fan of Christmas shopping, and since Christmas is more about family than gifts, I thought a homemade Christmas would be a lost cost, more personal alternative. Below I compiled some different ideas for different members of my family. Mike and I are still trying to decide what to make for each person, and it's fun trying to come up with the right gift to fit each person's personality and style. I know it's only October, but if we're all going to be making homemade gifts, we need to start working.



Note to my family, if you aren't able to make gifts this year, we can still use the wishlist for gift ideas, no need to stress about coming up with homemade gifts, if that's not your thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...