5.19.2010

Things to do 2010 Updated

So, I figured I'd check into my list and see how I've been doing. The verdict? Not so well. I've only managed to complete TWO things on my list. Well, summer will be here soon and with the warm weather and long days, hopefully I'll be able to get more accomplished.

Cascade Drive-In movie theatre - West Chicago, IL

Shakespeare in the Park - Cantigny Park - Wheaton, IL

Compete in a 5K (actual race to be decided)

Go to a cubs game (nope, I've never been to one)

French Market - Lisle, IL (doesn't open until June)

Volunteer at a food pantry/soup kitchen

Take Olive to the Montrose Dog Beach - Chicago, IL

Lemon Creek Winery and Fruit Farm - Berrien Springs, MI (heading there in June during our summer vacation!)

Have a picnic at the Morton Arboretum - Glen Ellyn, IL

Learn to Knit or Crochet

Make Sushi

Go to a Bears Game

Rock Climbing at Vertical Endeavors - Warrenville, IL

Climb the Naperville Carillon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...