6.04.2010

Crochet Flower

I finished my first crochet project, a cute little flower to wear on Olive's chic black leather collar. While it may not be as lovely as my inspiration flower, I still think it turned it pretty well.



I'm also interested in becoming a blanketeer for Project Linus a nonprofit organization that provides "new, handmade, washable blankets to be given as gifts to seriously ill and traumatized children to provide love, a sense of security, warmth and comfort"



I'd love to give something like this a try. Beautiful, but hopefully not overly ambitious.

image via curlsofsunshine

Don't be shy readers! Post a comment or link below. Just click the word "comments", write your comment, choose if you want to post with a Google account, just your name or anonymously, and click publish.

P.S. Want to get all my Domestic Observances sent straight to your email? Enter your email in the box on the left <----. Or subscribe to posts here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...