6.01.2010

Summer Must Haves

Mike and I, along with my brother and his wife are heading to our family cabin on the west coast of Michigan for a week of wine tasting, farmers markets, antiquing, fruit picking and beach going. I was trying to put together a little list of some of the "stuff" we need to make our trip easier and more fun. Here's what I came up with so far:

California Baby SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen

Not just for little ones, this natural sunscreen seemed like one of the better natural products on the market.
Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent

I've always loved Burt's Bees, and I'm hoping this product will do better than the usual bug spray (which failed miserably over Memorial day weekend as I have so many bites it looks like I have chicken pox on my legs)


Flea the Scene Pet Insect Repellent with Sunscreen

It might seem silly to get your dog sunscreen but Olive is white skin/fur on her face that's prone to sunburn. Also to supplement her frontline, this product helps with mosquitoes in the short term.
Eugenia Kim for Target Straw Fedora

I just don't wear enough hats, and having a sweet designer brand for Target is the way to go.


Since I'm not feeling too awesome in a two piece these days, I think this is just the ticket.


Coleman Road Trip Beach Cabana

Perfect for this with vampire white skin like myself, as well as dogs that could overheat on the beach.

Volcano Ice Pop Molds

These are great for fresh fruit ice pops or maybe a frozen mojito (will that even work?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...