3.21.2011

1st Day of Spring


Happy Spring! Yesterday marked the spring equinox where day and night are each approximately 12 hours long. Yesterday was riddled with thunderstorms in my neck of the woods, but during a  brief reprieve we managed to take Olive for a little walk around the block to see new buds on the trees. For me, school is a bit slower for the next few weeks with no weekend 6 am hospital clinicals, but lots of studying. Even though I'll be busy during the week, free weekends means visits from family and a trip home. I better enjoy it  now because my summer schedule is crazy. (OB rotation, Yay!) I hope everyone gets a chance to spend some time outdoors today, and maybe, if it's warm enough, open the windows and let spring in.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...