3.14.2011

A Rock and a Hard Place

I bet you were expecting this post to be something philosophical regarding a difficult decision. Nope, I went for the literal route about my recent experience rock climbing. Last Friday, I went my with friend Kate over to Vertical Endeavors, an indoor rock climbing facility not far from my house. Anyway, there are a few things I learned that day. A) that I really need to tone my arms before wearing tank tops. I mean they are some serious un-toned tubes of flesh. B) I'm a little afraid of heights and C) rock climbing is a great time. After about two hours of climbing, I was wiped out. But fortunately, I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be. I'll definitely go again. I think Mike would have a great time too. Here are some sweet action shots.

P.S. I always feel cool repelling down the rocks

Anyone else do any cool activities lately?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...