9.12.2011

Meal Plan


So it's just the very beginning of fall in these parts, but I'm too excited for fall comfort food to wait for it to get really cold. For me some of the best fall comfort foods are one pot meals because they're rich and delicious, easy to do, and sides have never been my strong suite. 

Also included this time around; I tend to spend a lot of time in the kitchen making more than just dinners so I thought I'd start including some other things in my meal plan, so you can see what else is cooking. Enjoy!

image via Pioneer Woman - isn't is gorgeous?



 
Butter Lemon Chicken with Roasted Carrots and Beets
 

 
Desserts
Bread Pudding - We took home some left over bread circles from eggs in a basket and didn't want it to go to waste.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...