8.01.2011

Baby P Nursery

My brother A.J. and his wife Kristin, are expecting their first little one! Kristin loved the green and brown elephant bedding, so I thought I'd throw together a little design board around that theme. This was just for fun, (no obligations here guys), I just wanted to see what kind of fun things were out there to style their nursery. I kept everything budget friendly for new parents and tried to stay pretty basic and simple. Below I included links for most items if you're interested. Happy nursery decorating! 1. Elephant Mobile - All Modern.com
2. Green Counting Elephants Artwork - Art.com
3. White Paper Lantern - IKEA or World Market
4. White Changing Pad - Target
5. Malm 6 Drawer Dresser - IKEA
6. Babyletto Mod 3 in 1 crib in Espresso
7. Glider - Babies R Us
8. Carters Green Elephant Crib Bedding
9. The white elephant lamp is ridiculously overpriced and is shown as inspiration
10. Moss Green Chenille Rug - Overstock 
11. Green and White "Wishing Star" swaddling blankets - Aden & Anais - (I hear these are wonderful)
12. Brown Fabric Floor Pillow - Amazon
13. Bumbo Babysitter - Amazon 
14. White Osiris Curtain - World Market 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...