8.10.2011

Raspberry Lemonade


Since I'm a huge Diet Coke fan, but I try to avoid it as much as possible (tummy troubles), I occasionally try to come up with other refreshing drinks to break up the water monopoly. Recently, I made this strawberry limeade, and since I enjoyed it so much I thought I'd try another combination. Raspberries are by far my favorite fruit and I love lemon in everything, so I threw together the two to make this sweet, tart drink.

Juice of 2 lemons
1 4 oz container of raspberries
2 Tablespoons agave
2 cups water

Through ingredients in a food processor, strain through a fine mesh strainer, and serve over ice. Again, feel free to adjust to taste.  Less lemon juice, more raspberries, more agave or water. Play with it until it tastes the way you like it. Enjoy.


Image by Amynonymous for Domestic Observances

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...