12.23.2011

Christmas Decor


My Christmas decor this year is pretty similar to last year, except this year I added a few more simple touches and we decided to forgo the tree altogether. 

The bowl and mini cake stands made a repeat appearance, as well as the kissing ball, chandelier ornaments and greeting card swag. 

I took a nod from my fall decor and filled the frames on the buffet with evergreens from my yard. 

We picked up some mini poinsettias and put them into clean white vases to hold up the stockings.

The frame ledge got some whimsical prints, that I got from a holiday gift tag printable from Eat Drink Chic.

I took inspiration from the West Elm Holiday catalog and chalk artist Dana Tanamachi for the chalkboard. I'm totally obsessed with this and was pleasantly surprised it only took about 15 minutes to do. 

How's your holiday decor this year? Over the top? Clean and simple? Red and Green? Leave a comment or link below and let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...