12.03.2010

Happy Friday



Well, this is it. My first clinical in the hospital. After 13 weeks of theory classes, I'm finally heading to the hospital to work with patients. I'm nervous. Not to mention, I have a math test this evening. These last few weeks of school are going to be really busy, with 7 tests, 4 clinicals and a patient care plan to be completed in the three weeks before the end of the semester. But it'll be alright, I'm still just taking it one week at a time until I get a month break from my nursing program. To give me a little reprieve this weekend, I'm grabbing Olive and heading up north a ways for Jingle Paws. Yeah, I'm that person who brings their dog to such events. Hey, it gets me away from homework and studying and Olive a break from pouting while I do said studying. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Any fun plans? Any end of semester homework? Or are you planning on spending this weekend decorating for the holidays? Leave a comment and let me know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...