12.08.2010

Gift Guide: Dogs

Starting off the gift guide with gifts for dogs. Don't forget your favorite pooch this holiday season. I know I could never forget Olive's cute face



Since Olive started tearing the fuzz of her tennis balls, maybe this Planet Dog Orbee Tuff Artichoke will stand up to her.



Even when Olive rocked a pink polka dotted collar, people called her "he", so this collar flower helps with the girly factor. I love this so much, I made my own (though clearly not as chic). Also check out their bowties



I'm crazy about this handmade elevated dog bowl feeder


Olive loves these natural dog treats, and they also sell the perfect little training treats

The only chew that lasts for longer than a day, in fact after two months, ours is still going strong.

Stay tuned for more gift guides including babies, kids, him and her...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...