2.11.2011

Valentine's Day

The blogosphere has been loaded with sugary valentines day sweetness for the past few weeks and although I prefer the surprise gift to the bought you a gift because it's a holiday gift, I've still found myself becoming enamored with some of the chic little gifts and DIY decor.

Glass Heart Necklace from Clayton Gray Home

Arrow Ring from Miju

Definitely feeling some homemade truffles, vegan, of course as Valentine's falls right smack dab in the middle of 30 Days of Vegan. I'm excited to try the ones below because they don't have any sugar, but instead use dates for sweetener. Now where the hell do I get dates?

Chocolate Truffles from Green Kitchen Stories

Some DIY decor and other loveliness

 Personalized Flower Wrap from Tokketok Via You Are My Fav

Heart Garland from Aesthetic Outburst

Valentine's Fruit Stickers from Twig & Thistle

Even more Valentine's Day Cuteness:
DIY playing card valentines

(xoxo)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...