2.02.2011

Design Day Dream

As if I don't spend enough time on the computer already (8 hrs on a nursing care plan?), I discovered something new I love to do in publisher and that's create my own design boards. Inspired by the mood boards over at Young House Love, I took to scouring the web to try to find beautiful pieces to put together to create a virtual room.This is my first go at it, and I love the results. Taking a natural color scheme of navy, gray, linen, white and natural woods, I love the mix of dark and light and the rustic beauty of the natural elements. Some of the items are completely affordable and available locally: Ikea, West Elm, Crate & Barrel. Some things are purely inspirational: the $2,000 reclaimed wood table and the 4K painting. And of course, I had to include some stylish baby gear. Hey, this could be my future living room, and you know how loud my clock is ticking.


Reclaimed wood dining Table: Sundance Catalog
Grey Sectional: Ikea
Ottoman: West Elm
Tree Stump Side Table: West Elm
Linen Octopus Pillow: Zen Threads
Linen Window Panel: West Elm
Eden Pendant Light: CB2
Ceramic Owl: West Elm (no longer available)
George Kovacs Mercury Table Lamp: Amazon
White Dinnerware: World Market
Hailey Knit Throw: Crate and Barrel
Delta Side Chair: Crate and Barrel
Bamboo Flooring: Available everywhere
Canvas Home Storage Box: West Elm
Recycled Canvas Cushions: Clayton Gray Home
Zig Zag Rug: Calypso St. Barth
Driftwood Hurricane: Anthropologie
Bamboo Mirror: Mecox Gardens
Teak Baby Activity Gym: Cariboo
Bloom Bouncer: Land of Nod
Octopus Triptych: Mecox Gardens

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...