2.28.2011

30 Days of Vegan - What I Ate - Week IV

Monday:
Breakfast: Granola with almond milk and earl gray tea with sugar
Snack: Pita chips and hummus
Lunch: Veggie burgers
Dinner: Stir fry with soba noodles and tofu
Sweet Treat: 3 Oreos with almond milk

Tuesday: 
Breakfast: Granola with almond milk and earl gray tea with sugar
Lunch: Whole wheat pasta with peppers, onions and tomatoes
Dinner: Baked vegetable egg rolls 

Wednesday
Breakfast: Toast with honey
Snack: Popcorn, pita chips and hummus
Dinner: Whole wheat Naan with Punjab eggplant and Pav Bhaji
Sweet Treat: Two vegan peanut butter cookies

Thursday
Breakfast: Toast with honey
Snack: Tortilla chips with chili
Lunch: Lentil soup
Dinner: Pizza with garlic sauce, caramelized onions, butternut squash and apples
Sweet Treat: Two vegan peanut butter cookies

So, wondering what happened to the rest of the week? Well, although we set out to do 30 days of vegan, my birthday happened to fall on the 27th day. So, I decided that ending our vegan challenge at a nice even 25 days would allow me to indulge on my birthday guilt free. What did I indulge in? Well I didn't go out and eat a bacon double cheeseburger (even though I wanted to, and still might), instead we attended a beer and chocolate tasting with lots of chocolate (more on that soon).

I'll be back soon with another post to wrap up these 30(25) Days of Vegan. Including how we felt, if we lost any weight and how we're planning on eating from now on. Stay tuned.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...